No matter if she’s getting serenaded by the smooth sounds of Frank Sinatra, lusting over Scarlett Johansson or destroying you on PS4 while rocking a bikini, Lauren Nicole has the internet clamoring for more and it’s pretty easy to see why.
So enjoy the Lauren Nicole’s Guy Hut interview below:
1) Tell us some of your current guilty pleasures in music, TV, movies, video games and/or books. What are you watching/reading/playing/listening to at the moment?
Music is my go to, I love all EDM, everything from Trance, house, dubstep, and future house. I’m really not a TV or movie watcher, but if i watch TV i enjoy WWE ;). As of gaming i am totally a gamer! I just finished playing Zelda Breath of the Wild on Wii U, and am now currently playing Dead by Daylight and Overwatch on PS4.
2) What song in your playlist is the most embarrassing to admit?
I don’t have one song on my playlist that i am embarrassed by, i love my music and don’t mind playing it for anyone!
3) Do you have any favorite sports teams and/or players?
I love Hockey! Since i was born and raised in Orange County i am a huge Ducks fan!
4) If you were a cartoon character, who would you be and why?
Serena from Sailor Moon. She fights to protect what she loves, is totally clumsy like me, and loves cats!
5) You’re stranded on a deserted island – what five things do you bring with you?
Chap stick, sunblock, giant box of matches, a hammock, and a knife.
6) If you could invite any three people, dead or alive, to dinner, who would they be?
First, i would invite my mother, she passed away 4 years ago and i would love to see her again. Secondly, Frank Sinatra, his voice soothes my soul and i would enjoy his company while he sang away at a lovely dinner. Last but not least JK Rowling because i love her books and magically creative mind!
7) Name one place on your travel bucket list? Where do you want to go that you’ve yet to visit?
The Mediterranean! First go to Italy and than take a boat over to Greece.
8) Any special hidden talents?
I am very personable. I hear all the time that myÂ demeanor makes everyone relaxed and comfortable. People whom i have just met will completely open up to me and share personal information because they can feel that i wont judge them and instead be supportive and caring.
9) A genie grants you three wishes – what are you asking for?
Perfect health for eternity, be able to teleport, and to fluently speak every language so when i teleport all over the world i can have many amazing conversations and learn about different cultures.
10) What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
Climb the mountain so you can see the world. Not so the world can see you.
11) Tell us one thing about you that most people wouldn’t know.
A lot of people knew when i was little i played video games constantly but as i got older they thought i stopped…lol but that is not the case! I am a huge gamer girl! Everything from competitive to RPG’s.
12) What is the best and worst thing about modeling?
The best thing is the networking and creating. I love meeting new people and on top of that shooting at really cool locations. The worst thing is maintaining your youth. We have yet to find the fountain of youth lol so as a model you have to constantly take extra care of yourself; Your skin, figure, and all around your mental health. If you don’t feel confident than it will show in your photos. I personally enjoy self-care, but sometimes it can get exhausting.
13) What is your proudest accomplishment thus far in your career?
Reaching a point where i have created a portfolio professional enough to be getting constant bookings. This is my passion, so it is rewarding when i see that hard work and dedication really pays off. I have been published a few times and can’t wait for more to come in the future.
14) What is your best physical attribute and what is your best personality attribute?
Best physical attribute would be my eyes and smile, everyone tells me it just brightens their day instantly! As goes my personality i would have to say my understanding that everyone has a story and is fighting their own battles. I always listen and think before i speak and remain genuine regardless if you are my family, best friend, or a complete stranger, i treat everyone the same.
15) Who are your celebrity crushes, male or female?
Male: Chris Hemsworth all the way, he’s beautiful and a great actor. And for female: Scarlett Johansson. She is so diverse in her acting and nails every role, i believe she is truly talented