From upcoming feature films to the pages of Playboy, Playmate Stormi Maya has taken grasp of the game and has no plans to loosen her grip.
Now let’s learn a little more about the self-proclaimed Vegan Vixen in the Stormi Maya Guy Hut interview:
visit website 1) Tell us some of your current guilty pleasures in music, TV, movies, video games and/or books. What are you watching/reading/playing/listening to at the moment?
Game of Thrones of course, I love Jason Momoa. My favorite author is J.G Ballard , amazing work- The Highrise is my favorite book from him. I am currently training to play the Native American flute, it makes it most amazing and peaceful sounds. For Music, I listen to alot of older rock bands- Nirvana, Aerosmith, Guns and Roses. New music lacks soul.
https://gypsyjournalrv.com/2019/06/summer-rv-trip-planning-2/ order viagra cheap 2) What song in your playlist is the most embarrassing to admit?
I honestly don’t have anything embarrassing in my playlist. I do listen to a lot of Binaural Beats Music and Tibetan Singing Bowls , which isn’t embarrassing but most people don’t understand it.
trusted tablets online pharmacy 3) Do you have any favorite sports teams and/or players?
I detest sports, I find nothing interesting about them..sorry. I’m an artist not a jock. I’d rather film a movie, paint or photograph someone.
4) If you were a cartoon character, who would you be and why?
Donkey from Shrek, because I don’t shut up. I talk forever .
5) You’re stranded on a deserted island – what five things do you bring with you?
A pot (to cook of course and boil water), a blanket (hopefully it stays dry, Tampons lol, a stack of great books, a knife…. If i could bring something like a phone with super energy and great service I would.
6) If you could invite any three people, dead or alive, to dinner, who would they be?
Dr.Serbi, he was a great holistic doctor who knew the secrets to bringing down the big drug corporations. My husband, he’s my best friend and he makes me very happy. Also, my director Rene Perez, we love speaking about the industry and making art.
7) Name one place on your travel bucket list? Where do you want to go that you’ve yet to visit?
I would love to visit Florence, Italy. I’d love to experience the Mediterranean.
8) Any special hidden talents?
I’m an amazing cook, ask anyone who knows me . I’m a great writer as well and I edit alot of my photos from photoshoots, so I have proficient retouching skills.
9) A genie grants you three wishes – what are you asking for?
For every one to become vegan so animals no longer suffer, all poachers sent to Mars and to reach Nirvana.
10) What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
Create your own content and your own opportunities.
11) Tell us one thing about you that most people wouldn’t know.
I am a Buddhist, I also practice Taoism. I am a very spiritual person.
12) What is the best and worst thing about modeling?
Best thing is you feel bigger than life, beautiful and powerful. Downside, it’s a cruel industry.
13) What is your proudest accomplishment thus far in your career?
My featured films that have released this year and to come.
14) What is your best physical attribute and what is your best personality attribute?
Physically, my dark eyes and pouty lips. Personality, I am very assertive, business minded…I get what I want.
15) Who are your celebrity crushes, male or female?
Scarlett Johansson, super hot . I’d date her